World's Best 11 Quilled Paper Art Design Ideas to Materialize
In art there are numerous ways to express yourself and while others prefer the usual art such as painting or drawing, some pursue the less known means of expression such as quilling or kirigami. Though it is not as popular as drawing or painting, quilled paper art is a fun type of art that simply needs colorful paper strips, glue and a lot of imagination.
1. Knowing the basic steps and styles is the first step
If you are a newbie in this type of art, these are the common quilled paper shapes you must learn to do and appreciate. From these, you can start thinking of what figure or art you would want to do.
2. Complete guide for quilled paper art
3. This project captures the beauty of nature even in the simplest form
4. Not much twist and turns, but definitely makes the art personal
5. Capture the heart of your loved ones
6. Express your love in words everyone can understand
How else can you show your love than making art through the word itself? It’s simple and gives you a thousand meanings in just one word.
7. Love magazine pages
Use pages of magazines and you get beautiful details on a beautiful art.
8. Perfect paper owl
Simple curves and twists can bring out the beauty of nature. Any nature lover would agree that this art expresses the simplicity and elegance of nature.
9. Small owl made with quilled paper art
Miniature owl that’s perfect as a charm, try it and you will have a nice gift to offer.
10. Blue Seahorse
Another example of why quilled paper art is perfect for people who loves nature. A blue seahorse that looks amazing.
11. Autumn leaf
An autumn leaf will surely make your guests and loved ones stare in awe. This autumn leaf shows the intricate details we find in nature and beautiful each details is.